YTT application 2019 200-hr
This unique training, with emphasis on the yoga of service in our world will create powerful teachers. It can also be taken as an intensive (non-certification).
Instructed by Elizabeth Johnstone (500 ERYT), Founder of Recovery Yoga
With Special Guest Instructors
• Priscilla Humphrey (500 ERYT)
• Lisa Bragaw (200-hr E-RYT, 500-hr RYT and PharmD), Co-owner of Zen and Now
• Sue MacClain (500-hr RYT)
• and more!
This training will be held in an environment that creates space, deepening self-awareness, and transformation.
You will learn:
• history and philosophy of yoga
• practice teaching, hands-on assists, observation hours
• tips of teaching yoga in any environment, adaptation, and class management
• self care practices to nourish and replenish yourself
• learn to teach hatha, restorative, and vinyasa yoga classes.
• opportunity to shadow or apprentice in Recovery Yoga programs in our community
• cultivate your ability to speak to mind, body, and spirit
• healthy boundaries
• yoga therapeutics
• benefits of breath work, relaxation and meditation
• functional anatomy relative to yoga practice
For more information, application, FAQ’s, meeting dates and times, go to zenandnowct.com, call 860-739-2625 or visit recoveryyoga.org. Applications being accepted now including discount if registered by December 15th.
TRAINING IS THE SECOND FULL WEEKEND OF EVERY MONTH FROM 9am – 6pm, with 2 weekends (2nd and 4th weekends in Feb and NO trainings in July or August)