This unique training, with emphasis on the yoga of service in our world will create powerful teachers. It can also be taken as an intensive (non-certification).
Instructed by Elizabeth Johnstone (500 ERYT), Founder of Recovery Yoga With Special Guest Instructors
• Shaun English (200 RYT and LMFT), Recovery Yoga Teacher
• Lisa Bragaw (PharmD), Co-owner of Zen and Now
• and more!
This training will be held in an environment that creates space, deepening self-awareness, and transformation. You will learn:
• history and philosophy of yoga
• practice teaching, hands-on assists, observation hours
• tips of teaching yoga in any environment, adaptation, and class management
• self care practices to nourish and replenish yourself
• learn to teach hatha, restorative, and vinyasa yoga classes.
• opportunity to shadow or apprentice in Recovery Yoga programs in our community
• cultivate your ability to speak to mind, body, and spirit
• healthy boundaries
• yoga therapeutics
• benefits of breath work, relaxation and meditation
• functional anatomy relative to yoga practice
For more information, application, FAQ’s, meeting dates and times, go to zenandnowct.com, call 860-739-2625 or visit recoveryyoga.org. Applications being accepted now including discount if registered by September 15th. TRAINING IS THE SECOND WEEKEND OF EVERY MONTH. NOTE: Feb has 2 training weekends: the second and fourth weekends.
$100 non-refundable Application fee will be applied towards tuition, if accepted.